Monday, November 26, 2012

San Francisco Thanksgiving '12 (Part 1)

We had so much fun traveling to visit my Aunt & Uncle this holiday.
They are some of our favorite people to stay with, & Luke basically adores their kids.

We started out our Thanksgiving with a little 5k Turkey Trot downtown starting at the Giants field,
running along the bridge and through the neighborhoods. 
We were over prepared (as usual) and got there super early and just had so much energy.
The people that were there were watching as we were jumping around taking pictures and I am pretty sure they were jealous of our excitement. hehe
 My husband is hot....I'm not going to lie.

Being early & prepared = killer pictures without additional people behind us. 



Race Highlights:
-Grace (11) keeping up the pace for the whole group
-Julia (5) running the whole thing all by herself not needing to sit in the stroller once. 
-Julia (5) walking around after crossing the finish line telling people 
"I just finished my first marathon, and I'm 5" 
-Starbucks run
-Goofing around across the start line taking 100 pictures
-Watching Luke proudly think he accomplished something big at the 
finish line as everyone cheered for us. 
-Waiting for an hour for the boys to get our car and pick us up.....
(actually not a highlight but must be noted)


This whole group makes me happy!

 Once we got home it was all business to prepare for Thanksgiving dinner. 
Luckily we had set the table the night before. 
My Aunt and I had so much fun putting it together and LOVED the way it came out but it is not hard to make her beautiful home look amazing.
More to follow on the decor. 





What a day to remember I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful family in my life.
Thanks Thompson Crew for hosting us and making us feel so welcome. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...