The Thomas Family could not feel/be any happier right now.
Truly has been one of those months that I hope to never forget.
So I am trying to capture little moments so I can look back on this fun/crazy time.
We had a super duper busy weekend and tried to spend as much time with Daddy as possible.
As his schedule is a bit more demanding now.
We mostly did house projects but loved them all.
Luke has been in the best mood since we moved, he loves his house, yard and new neighborhood.
It is so fun to see him get so excited over all the little things.
Mostly he can't get enough of riding his bike.
He is 2yrs and 1 month people and he is a pro on a two wheeler...no training wheels in sight.
I am blown away by his coordination and literally can take no credit for his skills.
He taught himself how to do it all in a matter of a couple days.
Here are 2 videos I took of him this week.
Brandon and I went down to the Fashion District this weekend in LA to check it out.
I have heard a lot about it and was shocked to get there and be scared to get out of my car,
I don't feel like I am a snob but that is NOT the environment for me plus I didn't feel like the deals were that amazing and worth the hassle of parking and navigating the sketchy surroundings.
So we ended up al Calico Corners and I found some of the most amazing upholstery fabrics I have ever seen. We took lots of samples home and tried them out in our room, & I have picked out the most amazing color combinations to fit with the feel of our front room.
I can't wait to get sewing on all these projects.
(Here are a few of the samples I took home with us, more pictures to come)
I am still finding things to do with my favorite chalkboard vinyl.
It peels right off any surface super easily but looks like it is painted in when attached.
I love our new chalkboard cabinet.
On another note here is what we are having for dinner tonight.
Moving has proved for me that we are eating horrible and I have not had any time to cook so it has been fast and easy for us mostly and I am so over it.
So here is to a new healthy start in our new house.

I went to the fashion district a few times, because I kept thinking I must be missing something, since everyone talks about.... but I agree... I don't think the deals, or the clothes themselves are that great. Definitely not worth the hassle. Love the fabric samples you picked out.
ReplyDeleteaw! Luke is such a little champ on his bike! i can't wait until Roo gets old enough/coordinated enough to ride one. congrats on the move! your house looks so warm and inviting already. give that little boy big hugs for me!
ReplyDelete