Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Moving Day

Moving Day has come and gone & boy it has been a lot of work.

My life has been in constant motion for the last couple weeks getting it all ready.
Brandon started his job at Disney on Mon, we moved houses, 
bought me a new and bigger car,
(love my 3 rows, Navigation and back up camera...I feel spoiled)
I have been unpacking like a crazy person 
and even though we have only been in the house 3 days there is not one box left to unpack 
& with Brandon being gone since we got here that has left me to do it all...yep all by myself.  

Not every room is organized or looks like how I want it too, 
but I can take my time with that part, that is the fun stuff.
What I can't handle is all my stuff in random boxes not being able to find anything.

I have huge plans for our front room, many many projects like making drapes, pillows, super cool piece of art for the wall, blowing up a picture and framing it above the fireplace and I could go on forever.
But all of that is not going to happen over night, 
so here is how I have made do with what I currently have. 
(Can't wait for my rug & ottoman to get here this week)

All the wood shutters, floors moldings really add so much to the character of the house. 


I am loving the look and feel of the dining room,
this rug makes me happy and I love all the fresh colors with the white table. 

I have this super charming china hutch built in, 
love it but truthfully I am not sure what my plans are for it at the moment. 

Fresh flowers just brighten the soul.

Love our computer station, it is a perfect fit in the space. 

Luke has settled in nicely, he loves the park down the street, he is constantly out in the backyard entertaining himself, and has really been a trouper for me.



Well, I have 2 closets calling my name and even though I don't want to do anything,
it sure isn't going to do itself. 

More Later.  

1 comment:

  1. 3 days! By yourself. That is so impressive. That is so you.

    You inspire me. Congrats on the move.

    If you have any free passes to Disneyland that you just cannot get rid of, let me know:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...