Friday, September 9, 2011

Chalkboard Labels

Look what I've been busy doing?
 I basically want to label everything in my house.
I am officially obsessed with my chalkboard vinyl.
It's so easy cut it stick it and write on it.
If you change your mind wipe and erase. Love it. 


And I still have about 5 feet left, of the things you could do. 
Here's some ideas. 
Spices
Craft Supplies
Gardening
A Chalk Wall  (No painting required)
Label Food at a party bake sale whatever.
I ordered mine on Amazon.
6 ft for $10.95.

Add in the chalk ink markers and you have Pure Awesomeness!
Happy Labeling to you. 

2 comments:

  1. K I love this! I saw this on Pinterest and I love this idea. So organized and cute! Love it tine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard from 3 different sources, from teaching children to organization that labeling everything is the way to go.

    What a cute way to do it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...