As I've said a lot lately I love Instagram.
(ps my Instagram name is "christinethomas" if you want to be friends)
It's like a simplified version of my blog where I can upload snippets of my life to record.
Actually it is the reason I have blogged a LOT less lately.
I just love being able to take a quick snapshot and put it through their awesome filters
with a super simple caption, and there you have it I feel like I blogged the moment.
But I have not forgot about you Blog but my posts might no be as frequent.
So here you have it blogger my life lately according to Instagram.
On the left is the cake inspiration picture for Luke's birthday & on the right is the fondant I'll be using to try and create this masterpiece. Wish me luck.
Super yummy dinner we had last week.
Fresh crepes, ham, egg and feta cheese with fresh blueberry muffins....Delicious!
My normal day to day life.
Workout. Cook. Laundry & Clean.
Left over dinner turned breakfast, also delicious.
Book my friend let me borrow...super enlightening loving it!
The above mentioned friend went into labor during the night & I came over to keep her sweet dog and little boy company while she delivered the most beautiful baby boy Mateo.
Congrats Valencia Family.
This is what I wake up to, no wonder I love my life!
Saturday = Farmer's Market Day.
It is on the corner of where we live how could we not take 20 steps to enjoy such fresh goodness.
This is what my $20 bought me this week, score, right??
Mint. Lavender. Chamomile.
Makes delicious brewed teas fresh herbs taste nothing like the dried packets.
Saturday night Pizza dinner with my favorite little man.
Sigh.....he melts my heart.
After dinner hot tub trip, is always fun.
Late night birthday preparations.
I love taking fresh fruit and making jam to accompany my homemade bread.
We went on a jog this morning to one of our favorite juice bars.
We are taking a break before we have to run back.
Love his silly face.
There you have it, our life as of late.
Not too exciting but it has sure been full of fabulous little snippets of fun.
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment