Last night we took Luke to an Angels game.
We had so much fun together and I seriously can't wait to take him back.
That day we watched baseball clips to get more familiar with the game,
and when we stepped out of the car Luke instantly knew where we were.
He was on hyper drive the whole night.
The flat screens everywhere, the music the fireworks.
He was right there cheering with the crowd loving his popcorn and licorice
(which I have never let him have before)
Brandon insisted he have a real man experience at the ball game and not worry about the food not being healthy, I reluctantly gave in and Luke was I'm sure grateful.
The weather was perfect and we could not have had a more fun family night together.
Here's some phone snapshots we captured.
Look at the SMILE :)
Loving his life and his unhealthy food.
We had such perfect seats.
Love this intense stare at field while clutching his little baseball.
Plus the Angels won so I think we were their lucky charms.





oh my gosh! look at his huge smile! this is so adorable! he must've had so much fun. i'm sure he'll have such good memories of this. great job, mama!
ReplyDelete