So this week is all about sharing some really really delicious recipes.
I have been meaning to post several of these,
and had quite a few requests for things that I have made lately.
So we are just going to dedicate the week to this little magazine right here.
(Mine was purchased at Costco, but I have seen them lots of other stores)
America's Test Kitchen has always been a trusted source for recipes around here.
They do so much research and testing on these recipes it is almost impossible for them NOT to work out.
When I saw their 2012 edition was light and healthy I thought I died and went to heaven.
And once you taste this delightful Key Lime Pie you might too.
(This beauty graced our table at our Easter feast, and it did not disappoint)
(You can click on the picture save it to your computer and print it out)
**If you can not find Neufchatel cheese light cream cheese can be substituted.
This can be made the night before an event as well and kept beautifully in the fridge,
to make your life easier.
ENJOY!



Where does one get that magazine? I did a search for it and only Cooking Light magazine came up. Also, did you use neufchatel cheese in the recipe? Where does one find that!!? ;)
ReplyDeletePaige, I bought mine at Costco but awhile ago. Here is a link to it on amazon.
Deletehttp://www.amazon.com/Light-Healthy-Years-Recipes-Lightened/dp/1933615915/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1343620776&sr=1-2&keywords=america+test+kitchen+light+and+healthy+2012
I highly recommend it, every single recipe I have tried on there is fabulous healthy. Because I have made this several times now I have used neufchatel (Purchased at whole foods & Sprouts) and light cream cheese. I like the neufchatel a little better but if you can't find it light cream cheese is super yummy too. This is a great great dessert everyone I have served it too has raved about it. Good Luck!