(Here are the beautiful loaves I pulled out of the oven this Sunday)
I LOVE homemade bread, nothing compares to it.
I feel like it brings your family together
(my boys literally congregate asking when it will be done)
and you can feel good about what you are feeding your family.
I have several bread recipes and I would have to rate this one a perfect 10.
It is the perfect sandwich texture and is strong enough to hold up an even heavy sandwich.
It is a bit more time consuming so I will double the recipe next time
and freeze the additional loaves to hopefully last us the whole month.
But seeing as we went through a loaf in a couple of days that might no happen.
If you are serious about wanting to make homemade bread for you family, look no further.
This is a great recipe to start Saturday night before bed and finish up Sunday.
(You can click on the picture save it to your computer and print it out)
(recipe curtesy of America's Test Kitchen 2012 Light & Healthy magazine)
Enjoy!



YAY YAY YAY! saw your picture of this on instagram and was going to ask you for the recipe! One day I WILL make this:)
ReplyDeleteYes Heather one day when you don't have 3 jobs!! xoxo
Delete