Thank you St. Valentine
for making today something I look forward to each year.
Brandon and I have had some wonderful Valentine's Day's and I love the memories.
Yes I celebrate LOVE every day but I love the special'ness' we always do on this specific day.
I also always make special Valentine's for the friends in my life.
I had fun this year putting together treats for Luke's and I's friends.
I wish I lived closer to so many of my close friends and family.
But just know if you were close you would have gotten a special present from me too.
Here's what Luke and I have been delivering today!
& a big special one for Daddy
Cupcakes filled with pink frosting.
All wrapped up cute.
I love wrapping little things like they are much grander than they are!!
Personalized tags.
Make your own here, pick any color scheme & initials, plus it's FREE!
Special Valentine's for Luke's friends.
(thumb print idea curtesy of my cute sister)
Isn't it so great to feel loved!
Happy Day to you.
**********************
XOXO


No comments:
Post a Comment