Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend Highlights

This weekend...

We ate, slept, ran, played, read book after book,
(Luke has really become quite the book worm)
cleaned, relaxed, and enjoyed time together.
I love the weekends. 

Here's a few photos I took.

Luke really loves to paint but his super clean Mom has a really hard time letting him do his own thing because he gets paint all over himself and the area. 
So this is the solution.
He's quite the bath tub artist.

Just look at his masterpiece once he was finished. 

And it only took minutes to clean up before his bath time.  
Brilliant. 

Lukey hit his eye pretty bad.
Poor little guy second black eye and he's not even two.
But snuggling with his Daddy and puppy made him feel all better.


Luke has discovered sticker books in a big way.

Although he only wants to stick them on his legs.
It is pretty funny because he will leave them on for hours.
He gets pretty mad if I take them off. 
So we've ended up running errands with stickers all over on several occasions.
We get some interesting looks but we don't seem to mind.

I received the cutest invitation from my husband today.
I LoVe british history, movies, stories from the 1800-1900's 
I love the proper way men courted ladies and the formality of their lives. 

So he said he wanted to make our date night on Valentine's 'seem' formal 
so he made me the most darling invitation.

He even had a wax seal on the back. 
(He made it with a crayon, how sweet)


The card reads,
"Dearest Christine,
I invite you to a night out...
...in the comfort of our home.
All the Love, Brandon"

It sure made me excited to see what Tuesday night has in store!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...