I have made this recipe several times now.
Brought it to a friend who just had a baby and she & her kids instantly had to have the recipe.
So I am sharing with all of you as well.
Beware you will die at how easy and fabulous this recipe is, promise.
The clean up is basically nothing and you use only ONE dish.
Sound like a dream?
*******My only recommendation after making it a couple times,********
is to cut your chicken breasts in half width wise, or use the small tenders.
I find the big chicken breasts to be too much chicken and throws the ratio off.
I think you'll be much happier if you split them width wise but you can do whatever.
***Out of the pasta sauces I've used for this including my own this has been my favorite.***
(oh and I used the whole jar.)
Ingredients:
2 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
hot red pepper flakes, to taste
4-5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups marinara sauce (I like Giada's Roasted Garlic from Target)
1/4 cup freshly chopped basil
8 oz mozzarella, shredded
4 oz Parmesan, grated
1 - 2 packages garlic croutons
I KNOW you'll enjoy this one.


I am going to give this a go soon! Looks good!
ReplyDelete