Luke and I took our last trip to Disneyland for the year.
I met my two friends there and we had the greatest time.
My friend has a little boy just a bit older than Luke and she thought the boys
might be tall enough to ride on Autopia.
We had never even thought about Luke clearing the height, but sure enough he is easily over 32 inches.
I was so excited to take him on the new ride, and Luke sure was too.
Look at the boys just stare at the cars.
My little driver.
All the kids loved the train ride and sat very still as the mommies loaded the strollers.
We saw Santa's reindeer which was a special treat for us all.
Disneyland really wasn't even crowded and we got the kids on all the rides we =wanted to.
It was a perfect day with friends.
Disneyland we'll see you in 2012!

No comments:
Post a Comment