Monday, November 7, 2011

Photoshop Learning Curve

So I've been working attempting to work with photoshop for years now.
Some days I hate it, some days I love it. 
As of late I have found a new appreciation for a thing called 'actions.'
If you are familiar with photoshop you know what I am referring to.
If you are not, I like to explain them as photo editing 
where someone has already done all the work for you....sweet, right? 
I have found some incredible blogs with free actions, that are amazing.

If you have any version of photoshop or elements than you too can put these actions in your folder.
And it's photo editing that is a easy as clicking a button.
Have you ever wanted your photos to have a vintage feel?
Make your black and whites really pop?
Ever wondered how professional photographers do it?

You pay a lot for this kind of stuff, 
so if you can do it yourself you could be saving lots of money over the years.  
That is my goal at least. 

Okay I am a newbie at all of these particular actions and mixed and added my own touch to all of them but here is some before and afters that I have played around with tonight. 







Below are my two favorite sites to pick up these wonderful freebies.

(All instructions and video tutorials are found on each site too, bonus!)
Happy photoshopping to you!

1 comment:

  1. Love love love! I need to start using photoshop. One day when I get a nice camera!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...