This month I will be posting things I am grateful for.
This is a month to really sit back and look around you
not thinking about all the things you don't have, but all the wonderful things you are surrounded with.
not thinking about all the things you don't have, but all the wonderful things you are surrounded with.
I saw this picture on Pinterest, and my heart melted.
It is so hard to be a Mom, but can you imagine if you couldn't give your children the bare essentials?
Today I am grateful for this picture that helps us put life in perspective.
I have had a really really hard couple days with Luke
he has been sick, is getting 6 teeth (4 molars)
and I just took away his bottle for good.
I can't seem to get him to eat anything and it is stressing me out.
Is it the teething? Is it being sick? Is it his anger for not having a bottle anymore?
???????
What I do know.
Is I love my son and I will continue to do what is best for him,
and I am so grateful to be in a situation to be able to give him the necessities of life.
God bless those mother's out there trying to do their job without that.
Today I am grateful for this picture that helps us put life in perspective.
I have had a really really hard couple days with Luke
he has been sick, is getting 6 teeth (4 molars)
and I just took away his bottle for good.
I can't seem to get him to eat anything and it is stressing me out.
Is it the teething? Is it being sick? Is it his anger for not having a bottle anymore?
???????
What I do know.
Is I love my son and I will continue to do what is best for him,
and I am so grateful to be in a situation to be able to give him the necessities of life.
God bless those mother's out there trying to do their job without that.


No comments:
Post a Comment