Sunday, October 2, 2011

They tied the knot



 
We had a fun and super LONG day Friday at Brett & Joelle's wedding.
They have dated so long it was so fun to see them finally tie the know.
They both were so happy and were glowing the whole day.
Brandon was the best man and was such a help to everyone. 
I was proud to be on his arm the whole day.
It was a special day where Brandon and I spent quality time kid free.
Although I missed Luke I think I fell in Love with my sweet husband
all over again dancing the night away.

Allred even serenaded us most the night.
His voice is incredible and set the tone perfectly.
What a great memory.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that allred sang at their wedding. Eric and I are good friends with Johnny Allred and Eric is pretty much responsible for his success!

    ps- you look gorgeous as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...