Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall is in the AIR

We FINALLY flew home, after a 3 week vacation.
It went amazing Luke literally watched Thomas the Train the entire flight.
Brandon and I watched HGTV and it was actually a nice relaxing moment where we sat still. 

Now that I'm home my to do list is getting longer and longer. 
My family comes out next week for Mickey's Halloween Party and I have costumes to get ready. 

Although amongst all the laundry, cleaning, un packing from today 
I was able to take a moment and feel the Fall air all around me.
The rain gave the air a crisp feeling.
I saw pumpkins & apples at the store and fell in love.
I made a Smokey Sweet Potato Soup and Pumpkin Chocolate chip bread.

I love FALL and today felt like the first real Fall day to me.
(I'll post my soup and bread recipe tomorrow)
They turned out fabulous. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...