I have been working (thinking actually)
about adding some new spice to our patio.
We do not have a yard so this is our outdoor space.
For the expensive area we live in we actually do have quite a big patio
so I was able to create an area for Luke and an area for Brandon and I as well as plenty of storage.
Sadly this is the only before picture I have of the seating area. (weird for the picture Queen, right?)
about adding some new spice to our patio.
We do not have a yard so this is our outdoor space.
For the expensive area we live in we actually do have quite a big patio
so I was able to create an area for Luke and an area for Brandon and I as well as plenty of storage.
Sadly this is the only before picture I have of the seating area. (weird for the picture Queen, right?)
Here is the AFTER.
Isn't it fabulous?
Would you believe it if I said I did all of this for $42?
I recovered our pillow and cushion with red fabric I had and the stripe ($7) was from IKEA.
The lantern ($6) was also from IKEA as well as the rug ($29).
Although I don't love the table and chairs it fits perfectly in this space so for now it works.
The burlap (also had leftover from this) satin bows, and candles is the perfect touch to the space.
which is hard for any parent of toddlers to achieve
with the massive amount of toys they have.
The bows add a feminie touch I couldn't resist.
This is the benifit of making things yourself.
Unless you spend big bucks you can't find things with beautiful details like this.
So Luke still has his side full of toddler entertainment,
and once he's asleep we can come out here and sip tea to our hearts content.
LOVE IT!






No comments:
Post a Comment