So I am about as girlie as it comes, always have been.
Pink is my favorite color and I admit it, I love frills and ruffles.
So I take full opportunity to find darling presents for the little girls in my life.
~~~
This week Luke's friend turned ONE and I have been saving this darling little outfit for her big day.
~~~
I have had lots of new wrapping ideas lately and basically most include yarn.
So I had a fun time putting her present together.
I took some burlap, lace & some flowers and thought it came together beautifully.
I also wrapped a wooden E with some yarn to customize it.
~~~
~~~
Simplicity is always beautiful if you ask me.
~~~
~~~
Here's Luke with the birthday girl....Happy Birthday Emerson.
xoxo


How cute are you and that outfit? I seriously just throw presents in a gift bag from the dollar store- yours looks so much better, love it!
ReplyDelete