Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Favorites

Today I want to share with you two products that have literally made my week wonderful. 
Starbucks hot cocoa is at Costco right now & it's in the coupon book.
It is so amazing, as far as hot cocoa goes there is no better.
Bonus... it tastes identical to the kind bought in the store....promise. 
Would make a great Christmas present as well.

Now this one may seem ordinary, I assure it is not.
Trader Joes all in one facial cleanser is perfection.
Immediately your skin feels the Vitamin E moisturize your face,
takes all my makeup off even if I use my white towel as well as my mascara without any sting.

Love Love Love this product 5 stars in my book and it's only $5.
No wonder the reviews on it were amazing.
If you have a Trader Joes nearby....run there now.  Literally. 


Another favorite.  This face is what I get to wake up to every morning,
literally since she sleeps right on my pillow. 


And no day would be complete without this little man's face.

Here's to a Fabulous Friday.

1 comment:

  1. MMMM, love some Starbucks Hot cocoa!!! And their Apple Cinnamon Cider. So delish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...