Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Photo Shoot

I loved making Luke's costume this year.
It cost me $0.00 and went ahead and used some fabric and felt I had.
Even though that is fabulous, what is even better is Luke loves his costume.
He must know he's SUPER LUKE while he's in it because he runs around like he's king of the world.
I really wanted to find something that he would enjoy for halloween
not just something I like that may be torturous for him to wear.
So I think this year was a success, only....way too many to go.
I really wanted to capture that moment in time, so we headed over to the park today
for our very first halloween photo shoot so we can always remember.

Photographer:  Me
Model:   Super Luke
Editing:   Photoshop










2 comments:

  1. Love the slicked back Clarke Kent hair detail. He just needs a little forehead curl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could see him in this! I'm sure he just loved it. These pictures turned out so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...