Monday, July 25, 2011

Tanaka Farms Watermelon Tour

Today we had a bit of a rough start since I couldn't find my keys & had to miss my workout class...
Luckily I have the world's best husband who drove back all the way from work to bring me his set,
so we could go to the Tanaka Farms watermelon Tour.
....and I am so glad he did.
Remember when we went Strawberry picking?
Well this time we got to indulge in all the summer crops. 
I have a hard time getting Luke to eat raw fruits and veggies but 
when we go to Tanaka Farms he literally gobbles it all up.
Luke ate 2 things of fresh sweet *corn* and all other kinds of fruits and veggies.
**(basically I never knew corn especially raw corn could be that good)
 Among them were tomatoes, corn, carrots, squash, cucumber, watermelon, yellow watermelon, cantaloupe, beans ect. He literally tried everything and actually ended up eating more than me. When Fruit & Veggies are freshly picked they are so good Luke even approves.
Just look at those full happy cheeks!

Here's a group shot of all the Moms and their cute babies. 
Such a fun outing that sure tuckered out Luke for the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...