Friday, July 22, 2011

Big Date

So tonight a boy & a girl are going on a date.
Yes, this is a big deal because we have not officially been on a date just us two since January!
Yes January...pretty sad right.  
I have this anxiety whenever I leave Luke so I usually just avoid it all together. 
Anyways my husband insisted we go out together tonight and I am pretty excited. 
We are going to dinner and Harry Potter....YEA!

So I decided to do my hair super cute and try and new hairstyle. 
I followed this tutorial but added my own twist on it. 
oh and guess what else showed up on my doorstep yesterday!
My new bag...I am so excited to use it and stop using my old PPB.
After 14 months I think it was time for a change!
2 more hours and we're off,  wow the things that make a Mom excited!



4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so cute! Hope you had a fun date, it sounds awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my bag too! Don't you just love it!
    p.s. Your hair is so cute!....but when I tried to follow your link to the tutorial it sent me to "awkward family photos" on Yahoo. Hilarious but not helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Courtney... Reina that's super funny I must have somehow posted that link instead. Haha I fixed it though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the hair and so happy you guys got to go out! HP was amazing right? Did you guys get dinner too? Sounds super fun! Perfect date :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...