So as you know it's Mother's Day weekend and so far it has been action packed.
Yesterday I took Luke over to the fountains to play and he was the world's happiest child.
My child literally thinks he's about 4 years old and is fearless
when it comes to water or anything for that matter.
He just runs straight into the water zone and never looks back.
Everyone always asks me how old he is and
can't believe he is walking around and so confident at such a young age.
We have spent a ton of time outdoors and my pups are loving life out in the sun.
Another activity Luke loves is the carousal he could literally ride it all day,
I love seeing him get so excited to hop on the horsey's (or dogs as Luke calls them).
This morning I participated in a 5 mile run/walk for the March of Dimes with all my Mommy friends.
Our Stroller Strides team raised over $2,000 for the cause
and it was great to be in such great company of such wonderful women!
We had about 20 plus Moms participate, I just wish I could of got a picture of everyone!
Tonight Brandon and I are venturing out on a dinner cruise without Luke and I am really excited.
We don't leave him much/ever so I am bit worried that he will be okay for my friend.
**(Annie you're in for it tonight)**
We will be out on the ocean so I can't come back or probably won't even
have service so we'll see how it goes.
Tomorrow starts a whole new round of fun so, yes this weekend will be action packed for sure.
Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mom's out there that truly inspire me to be a better person.




He is actually starting to look like Brandon too, and not just you! I love how he always has his mouth open and sticking out his tongue a little in pictures....he will be so pro when he grows up when it comes to posing for pics! Just like our future children and how Elsie is already!
ReplyDelete