Monday, May 9, 2011

Kinda Excited

So for Mother's Day I woke up to this!
I'm seriously so excited seeing as ALL my pictures and video always are taken with my i phone.
Which obviously works fine and most the time is extremely convenient 
but there are times where I would like to take a really great photo one with a little more resolution. 
And as you know I love videos and this one soots in full HD.
So if it's possible I will probably be taking more pictures than ever and loving every second of it. 


2 comments:

  1. so much fun! having a nice camera is awesome but sooooo much more work that i thought it would be! what an awesome gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW AWESOME!!!! I'm so jealous! But, for our wedding Chad's boss got us a really nice flip cam that takes great pictures as well, but I still want a camera like that and I tell Chad to take note every time we see one! You will LOVE that for years to come!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...