Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Mom a Dad & a little baby Luke!

I am excited to share our newest family pictures.
I was extremely excited for this photo shoot and really wanted it to be something special.
I also had Luke's 1 year photos taken and was so happy with the shots we got of him.
There are so many to choose from it was hard to only put a few on here.
How can you go wrong with a backdrop like this??


I LOVE Luke's expression in this last one....seriously priceless!

5 comments:

  1. I like the sunset and the flying baby the best. Happy first year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. The jumping one is so happy... you can't help but smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, the flying baby!! I love it. Great pictures Christine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I can't even decide which I like best because they're all fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jumping one is by far my fave! how do you make jumping in a picture look sexy and cute????? I am an in awe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...