Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Crafty/Crazy life of Christine

These last few days I have been crafting and sewing like crazy.
Seriously I am so worn out but am pretty happy with the way things turned out. 

My dear friend is having her baby and her nursery theme is Safari. 
So I found this great fabric & wood buttons and am sooo excited to send it off to her. 

I fell in love with this fabric the minute I saw it and just had to have it....PLEASE let me have a girl next!

Here's a couple more covers people have ordered.

On top of all of this I decided that my little pups needed some new blankets too and I had some scraps of my super fluffy minky and found this puppy fabric for 75% off, cute cute. 
I think they had an extra great sleep in their crates last night. :)

Remember this??

Well I finished it and loved wearing it while making lasagna last night!

I FINALLY got a frame for this. 
I ordered the print over a year ago but with the moves ect. just have never done anything with it.
I was so excited to put it up.

Check out my friends Shannon's new etsy shop where she has some 
amazing prints with a similar feel to this. 
She is incredibly talented at EVERYTHING she does and I am excited to order something. 
fabulous
I am also selling a bunch of my fabulous minky fabric on Etsy as well since I have a surplus.
If you need any fabric for a project let me know 
I also am throwing in a free yard of cotton fabric with each order. 
So I am filling orders and running to send them off each day which is taking a ton of time actually. 

Oh my goodness that's a lot of sharing. 
Now on to starting Luke's 9-10 month video and have it done by Thurs.
Yes Luke will be 10 months Thurs I can't believe it.
Oh did I mention my little sister is coming Friday with her friend for their week long
Spring Break and I need to get things ready for them!

Now you can see why my last post I was saying how tired I am.  
What am I doing on the computer...??





3 comments:

  1. Such cute stuff!!! So excited to be there this weekend! I will give you a call next week after family leaves. I love all your crafts! You will have to share some cute ideas with me I love sewing! Hope your little one is feeling better :(. See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I didn't realize you are such an avid seamstress! Have you ever gone to the Fashion District in downtown LA? They have everything you could dream of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so gifted! I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...