So it's no secret I love this show.
And this link pretty much sums up my thoughts entirely. (thanks for making this post really easy)
Totally disappointed I thought Emily was sooo sweet this whole time,
I am a better judge of character...I thought.
Pretty much giving them a 5% chance to make it.
Oh and even though I am a complete fan of this show I am vowing I WILL NOT be watching
Ashley (the girl the keep calling a Dentist who is still in SCHOOL)!
Well we are having fun with my sister and her friend this week.
So I'll be back to my posting self once our company leaves and my life get's a little more chill.


I was SO not impressed by her on the ATFR. It was really disappointing. I also give them about a 5% chance! I doubt they'll even date for very long. I bet we see their breakup story in the news in the next few weeks! The sad thing is that he really does seem to be in love with her. All she could talk about were the negatives. If we all focused on the negatives no one would be married...at all.
ReplyDeleteChristine... do you know my friend Brian? Or is it just random you linked to his blog? Just wondering.
ReplyDelete