Quite possibly my favorite park I've ever been to. Great walk ways that stretch forever and beautiful bridges and geese and ducks. The dogs love to chase them and Luke loves to watch. Just about 5 minutes to walk to it and we love staying for lunch. Here's some pictures.
Here's a video of the dogs. Now that I have Luke they get left out of the blog quite often, but I love them just the same so here's to including my pups.
You would have to know my dogs to know how out of character it is for them to act like this.
Stewie hates water so much but was so overcome the first time seeing the geese that he actually leaped in the water. I wish I would have got it on camera but I would have NEVER guessed he would have done that in a million years. His face was priceless once he realized he was in water and came swimming back to the side for me to grab him. Here is him all wet.
And Jasmine is usually so clam and laid back I have literally NEVER seen her go into hunting mode so it's fun to go to the park and see that side of her come out like in this video.
Did you know geese hiss?? Yes hiss it's pretty ugly sounding!
Can you spot the turtle? So cute they are all over this park.
Well this is just another reason we love Irvine. The parks are a dream.
Now were off for a busy weekend at the pumpkin patch, a birthday party,
& so excited for General Conference.



Geese hiss? WTF? LOL. We had a big goose try and bite us while we were getting our engagment pics taken! haha
ReplyDelete