Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bath = Sleepy Time

Luke LOVES water, always has from the first time I took him in the swimming pool it was instant love. (Contrary to some opinions I took him swimming at 6 weeks and it was instant love)
We go to the pool a lot here since it it right outside our home and we do a bath every night before bedtime.  So to say Luke looks forward to being in the water is an understatement.

When I start the water for bath time he kicks and wriggles like crazy out of excitement.  
Once he is in the water though he is calm and collective, like an adult taking a bubble bath.  You can literally see relaxation in his eyes.  

Well the past week he has actually fallen asleep several times while in the bath, like I'm talking dead asleep.  I can actually wash his body and hair and rinse him off all while he stays asleep.
Crazy....I know. 
 But the second I take him out of the water he wakes up. 

This kid sure knows how to get the most out of life's little pleasures,  Right?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...