Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stroller Strides

Alright I know Iv'e mentioned this before but this seriously is the greatest thing I have ever been 
involved in I just have to blog about it.  (Speaking of blogging I have posted so many things since we've been here, maybe it's because finally I have things to post about who knows)

So back to Stroller Strides it's a group that you pay to be in (like  gym membership) but it's way cooler.  You meet every morning sometimes at different locations and you work out for 75 minutes.  This class is no walk in the park ladies, this is a serious get your sweat on total body work out everyday.  Luke gets to come and he just loves it, he gets to see all the other kids and be outside 2 things he loves.  A few times a month all the mommies get together for girls night out like we did last night for dinner and usually a movie.  So fun to leave Luke with Brandon and head out with girlfriends.  

So pretty much what I'm trying to say is you should look up and see if there is one in your neighborhood.  If you like to workout and meet people and hang out with other Moms this is the perfect thing for you.  One day I would LOVE to own my own stroller strides franchise.   

Oh and on a side note I am finally feeling like I am getting back into shape.  Pushing to be 130 lbs by 30 and this group is exactly the thing that is going to get me there. 

Here's some pictures I took today secretly so I could share them with you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...