I FINALLY put together Luke's shadow box.
I had all the components just needed to actually assemble it. I think it turned out darling.
Will he care....no, I know that a boy probably doesn't care that his blessing outfit is preserved in a cute little shadow box with his foot prints.
But hey I care and I had fun doing it, and maybe someday his wife will like it.
Wife.....did I just speak about my 2.5 month olds wife, now that's a weird concept.
AND:
1 sheet of carefully selected scrapbook paper
1 can of old white spray paint
1 white shadow box (65% off at Joann's)
1 blue ink pad I already had
Total Cost of project under $15.00
(not including the outfit, which was certainly not a bargain with all of the crochet work)
Take a peak :)


I have never done a shadow box. Did you just pin the outfit in place? It is priceless.
ReplyDeletecute!
ReplyDelete