Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Let's discuss those last few seconds.....

If you hit the theaters this last weekend you probably made it to Inception, and if you didn't I strongly recommend you go, actually run to this movie!! 
 It is really something and fantastically entertaining for all.

We ventured out with friends and family and baby Luke (who slept the whole 148 minutes which was such a shocker because this was by FAR the loudest movie 
I've ever been to)  to view this movie and it did NOT disappoint. The director Christopher Nolan who also directs the Prestige is really good at playing with perception of reality which is something Brandon & I love. 



Now for those who saw it let's talk about those last few seconds....the ones you were waiting for the whole movie.  Brandon & I were still discussing possible meanings last night.  We have different ideas and interpretations but that's the part that is so intriguing.  I think everyone may interpret those last few seconds differently which most the time is positively annoying but this movie and ending were so well done it didn't even bother me that there was no definitive ending.  What's your thoughts??

What if our lives were a dream and we didn't even know it. 
 Impossible??? You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...