Monday, August 2, 2010

Picnik Rocks

So I am pretty much in LOVE with the program Picnik. 
I have been having waaaayyy to much fun today with some pictures, and now I really am behind on everything I wanted to do today.  Blah, I hate when I spent too long on the computer and am NOT productive while Luke naps.  But these are memories......RIGHT??  :) 

Vintage style


I am loving collages, right now


It's like the machines at the mall.


Little scrap book page of my Mom and Sister


Fun and colorful


Love is in the air


1960's style photo

3 comments:

  1. Good for you on organizing your pics and making them so cute. I think that is very productive!
    I love you hair in those pics, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to figure out how Luke is situated in the last picture...his (or someones) foot is sticking out from your right shoulder. I am not sure how he is being held:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA Candice that is my foot my legs are just bent upward! That's funny it looks small enough to be Luke's.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...