
So I'll spare you all any long stories that drag on but I think my picture pretty much sums up what we've been up to lately. (If you can't read the text on the picture you can click on it to make it bigger) If there's something I've learned this month it is that life is NOT predictable! It is full of twists and turns and many changes and we too can blog about those. Maybe that's what we all need a little more off...a reminder that imperfectness (let's just call it reality) and craziness is okay and is precisely what helps us enjoy the good times when they come our way.
So for all of you (the two people that actually follow this blog) here's a bit of reality......
If you dare please tell me, what's real in your life this week??? (it will make us all feel better)

Ok. Here's one for you... While working at the worlds nastiest nursing home (honestly the place should be condemned) I was helping a very obese man to the bathroom so that he could do his buisness. Unfortunately he did his buisness long before we made it to the bathroom...all over my leg. Another unfortunate detail: it was very liquidy poop (probably TMI). Anyway that night I got home to find out that my computer had died for good... and unfortunately the minimum wage that I get paid to wipe people's bums doesn't cover the cost of repairing it. Haha oh well! Call me sometime. we need to catch up
ReplyDeletewow i'm sorry to hear about your job! this economy is crazy! have you found a new job? good luck with that! your dogs are so cute! i'm so glad that we got a dog before having kids! Hayden is so in love with rylee that it makes it all worth it! I can't complain too much about whats happening here! this semester has be BRUDAL and is over tomorrow so all i see is the light at the end of the tunnel and look forward to having a husband again! good luck with everything! hang in there :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, I had no idea you were moving. We've been in Arizona for what seems like, forever! I was thinking about you guys the other day! It is always nice for a change!
ReplyDeleteAnd if you want reality, we got back Sat from AZ, and all day Sunday I was having some serious issues that kept me stuck at home. Things were coming out both ends, not to be crude, but you asked! :)
Ahhh! Life is crazy, huh? I'm so sorry to hear about your job- what are you looking at doing now? And that is awesome that you have a house now- and that you are getting rent. I want to hear all about that. I will just need to call you for all the details. We are in the process of moving right now too!
ReplyDeleteI can't top Rachel's story for what's real in my life. But one thing I can think of is that I never see my husband. He's full time work and school and our time together is precious and quality over quantity for sure.
Love ya girl!!!
Hi! Found your blog from Mekell's. Congrats on buying a house that is so exciting! Sorry you lost your job, I am sure you will find something else soon!
ReplyDeleteHere is my real life right now: horrible morning sickness keeps me on the couch trying not to puke all day while my toddler colors on everything with crayons. And I don't care if she does because I am too sick to move. My hubby is in second year med school which means I don't have a husband. Yuck! At least it will all end well...and it is not as bad as a fat old man pooping on my leg!
Christine! I miss you... and July sounds overwhelmingly hectic. I'm so glad everything worked out with the house to compensate for the other stressers. The house in Sandy looks gorgeous... can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteHere are my real life moments of July: Throwing up at work in the bathroom for the first time in my pregnancy (nothing like having to run to a meeting after being curled over the toilet for 20 minutes), Tripping on the sidewalk and cutting up my leg, having a breakdown last night because of all the crazy, busy, stress at work right now. Sigh. Let's go on vacation...
ok, how did you make this? i love it! and.. i need house pics!
ReplyDelete