
So I pretty much think I missed my calling in life as a pastry chef. I love to make fun and delicious desserts for anyone I can. So of course I attempted pulled out all my creativity for our family Father's Day dinner. I was so excited at how easy, delicious, and fun this dessert was to make, not to mention photograph. I always look for an excuse to buy my favorite raspberry sorbet from whole foods so I layered vanilla ice cream and the sorbet freezing each layer before adding the next and topped it with blue berries and black berries. Then the special touch was my hand cut short bread cookies sprinkled with sugar crystals. I looked every where for a spoon cookie cutter but in the end just had to hand cut them myself. If your going somewhere or doing something for the 4th this is a yummy easy way to impress.
Happy 4th of July everyone!

yum :) that looks good i'm going to have to try it :) ps your new dog is so dang cute :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you are quite the cook! I love the short bread spoons you made, so creative! By the way your dogs are so cute!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow, you cut your own spoons. You should have been a pastry chef for sure.
ReplyDeleteHey! Fun to see your family, too! Of course add me to your list. So far, Candice and Tiffany have been my only links back to the YW!
ReplyDeleteAnd I, also, am impressed with the spoons... :)
Cute, cute, cute! You're so talented Christine!
ReplyDeletethat's just the cutest thing! and it looks so yummy. i want some!!
ReplyDelete