
We are so excited to have Jasmine be a part of our family. Jasmine is Stewie's Mom (although she looks like a puppy) she is 4 years old. We were so blessed to have the opportunity to have her come live with us. We could not be more excited for these two to grow old together. She is a sweetheart and a very happy dog. Just look at her doll face.


that is awesome! jasmine is so cute, and how perfect that stewie gets his mommy back. :)
ReplyDeletei've been thinking about you lately- i hope you are doing great. i'll call soon.
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet Jasmine, and to hear how everything went this weekend! Congratulations again!
ReplyDeleteShe is so stinking cute!! Seriously, cutest face ever. Girls rule! :)
ReplyDeleteOh man she is adorable! Maybe she'll like me more than Stewie?? Stewie loves Mitch but always runs away from me!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet her.
She is adorable! When can I come up and see her??
ReplyDeleteIs she as good as Stewie? I would love to hear the story. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteShe's super cute! I want a dog so so so bad!!! I can't wait to meet her!!
ReplyDeleteHey Christine! Im glad I found your blog! Your little dogs are so freakin cute!
ReplyDeleteYour little dogs are so cute!! I love that they are back together, how fun!!!
ReplyDelete