2009 has proven to be a difficult one for me. As many of you know I have had many health problems with Hepatitis A and a flesh eating skin virus among other things. I knew that General Conference would be something that would bring me much needed solace and comfort. I personally loved Elder Holland's talk along with many others. after listening I was forced to reflect on my Savior and what he did for me personally and how he suffered everything I have. Upon finding this clip I was excited to hear those comforting words again on a day like today when I so needed it. I am grateful for this Easter season so that I could reflect more on my savior Jesus Christ and less on me. As Elder Holland so eloquently put it, "One of the great consolations of this Easter season is that because Jesus walked such a long, lonely path utterly alone, we do not have to do so."
I hope you enjoy this clip as much as I did.

hey! man i'm sorry about how sick you've been! that's horrible! Brett'b been really sick with Malaria and it's been really hard! what else is knew? thanks about the sewing thing! i never in a million years would have thought I would like to sew! lol and now i'm OBSESSED! it is so much fun! i hope that you start to feel better soon! hope all is well
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you were having problems with your health. I have a friend that just had a stroke and it made me realize how fast your health can turn on you! I hope things start getting better for you! By the way thank you for the Easter message it was really inspiring! We need to plan a time to get together sometime!
ReplyDeleteI am listening to Elder Holland's talk at this very moment. I love it and feel it.
ReplyDeleteI remember Elder Eyring saying that most people that you talk to will be suffering. Apparently, even the Christine's, which is unbelievable.
I never would have known. I am so sorry. What do those health problems entail?
Hey Christine,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the website- I have no idea what we will end up doing or where we will go, but I'll keep you posted.
Where do you think you picked the Hep A up from? Were you in Cancun? And what in the world is this flesh eating disease?!?!?! Oh my goodness, that sounds terrible. What have your symptoms been? You can send me an email instead of posting on my blog if you'd rather: court1013@hotmail.com or CALL ME! New number: 479-295-2712 Talk to you soon girl.