Monday, March 23, 2009

Is Winter OVER YET!???!!!!!




Is anyone else DONE with this Utah Winter? Serioulsy I don't know how much more I can take! Sun...please come back!

3 comments:

  1. I KNOW!!!! What happened?

    You guys look great in this picture.

    Also, you and Brandon are great dancers. I did the 'Cha Cha slide' infinitely better copying your moves. The girls were also so much more uninhibited and excited with you two there. You are just so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm over it!!! Every year around this time I ask myself why I'm still living in Utah!! The beaches of anywhere are sounding so great right about now! I love the pic though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I saw you on Ashlee's blog list and I just wanted to say hi. I'm definitely done with winter too! We live up in Oakley so the snow is even worse up here. It's depressing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...