What a difference a year makes.
Take a look at Luke last year at the Pumpkin Patch, wow he has changed so much.
Luke had been fascinated by all the Fall festivities this year.
Pumpkins are one of his favorite things and points them out everywhere, at stores, on billboards, on TV....I don't even know how he spots them from so far away.
We headed over to Forneris Farms (darling place) on the
coldest day we had in a LONG time here in LA.
It has sprinkled a little that morning and it was nice to have things actually feel like Fall.
Because of the light rain it was very uncrowded, so it was a perfect time to go.
Luke got to ride a pony, be in his very own wagon and even got to take a train ride around the farm.
He LOVED it and was so excited to pick out his very own little pumpkin and take it home.
I love having this tradition and can't wait to see what next years pumpkin patch visit has in store for us.
Happy Fall!






Luke is such a happy boy! this looks like so much fun
ReplyDeletesuch a cute post! I don't know what it is about pumpkins but they make me so happy :) I'm obsessed just like Luke! Love the pictures as well :)
ReplyDelete