Friday, October 19, 2012

When Caitlin Comes

When Caitlin comes it is always fun.
We just love having her her stay with us and this is the 
3rd Fall Break in a row she has spent with us in California. 

Luke is always happy to have his Auntie here to play with him and give him non stop attention.
We just love Caitlin's friend Aurie and Luke is still talking about her and how much fun he had running around the house with her. 

We had so much fun spending the WHOLE day  with these two at Disneyland. 
I am not sure why but it was one of my most favorite trips to Disneyland I have taken....
(& that is saying a lot considering how much we visit)

It was a laid back day where everything just went our way.
We got on every ride we wanted to and just laughed the whole time.
Luke was an angel literally was not sad or threw one fit the entire time.
He napped great is in stroller and I will never forget the memories we made that day. 




 Happened to be standing in the right spot when Mickey & Minnie & Goofy came
right by us the start a line for pictures. 
Luke literally could have cried with excitement and kissed and hugged them 10 times. 



 Luke's second favorite ride of the day, he rode it 5 times. 

Luke favorite ride of the day was undoubtedly Toy Story. 
It was the first time I let him sit in the seat by himself, and control his game.
He was in heaven and really really in to it.


He even scored a few, all by himself. 
It was just too cute. 

Luke thought he was so cool trying on these Toddler Ray Bans in downtown Disney.

We wish Caitlin and Aurie could just come live with us, we miss them already!

See you in November Auntie Cait. 


1 comment:

  1. can't believe I missed this post! so precious! that seriously was such a good day. take me back. and favorite day at disney!? WOW I feel special. I miss you and Luke everyday! BEBE GOAT. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...