Wow have we had a week of amazingness.
It has truly been non stop in every way and you would think I would be completely exhausted,
but oddly I feel as energized as ever.
I just loved having my family here for the last few days.
We spent some great time together at Disneyland had a fabulous party for the cutest 2 year old in the world and were able to celebrate Mother's Day with the world's greatest Mom,
who just so happens to be my Mommy.
And if that is not enough action I am literally throwing a bag together as I write because we leave first thing in the morning for a 7 hour car ride to St. George to visit my sister.
She is moving on Thurs to Florida and I am just not suer when we will see them again and I just cannot miss the opportunity to see them asap.
Craziest part of the whole idea I am driving alone with Luke in the car.
Oh goodness I cringed as I was writing that, we'll make it...right?
I have LOTS to share from Luke's birthday but that will have to wait
until I get back and sort through them.
For now here are a couple from the last few days with the family.
With my Mommy on Mother's Day.
Best present I could have asked for.
I have the greatest family in the world, couldn't love them more.
Oh and it is literally a miracle Luke is looking.
These two make me one happy Mama.
The Stewart Crew, minus my older sister and family who were sorely missed.
Still can't believe Luke fell asleep on Babo like this at Disneyland.
He sure does love him.
The girls.
Love them.
Cutest little brother & sister award.
They were so cute playing with Luke, I think he will go through withdrawals.
Wish us luck on our journey in the morning.






I love the picture of you and your mom. It was so great to see your dad a couple weeks ago.
ReplyDeleteThanks Natalie, hope all is well with that cute family of yours.
Delete