Monday, May 28, 2012

A New Chapter.

To say we have loved our time here in Irvine would be an understatement. 
We always knew it would probably not be forever, 
but now that moving is tangible and real I cannot help but be sad to leave this fabulous area. 

Anyone who has ever visited Irvine can attest to it's beauty and charm.
I don't think there is a city like it anywhere. 
Our life of being able to walk to a handful of incredible parks, stores,
farmer's markets, resturants in a matter of minutes
while being in one of the safest cities in the United States is out of a chapter in a book. 
We have made wonderful friends and I cherish all the memories from Luke's first 2 years of life. 

Here are some of our favorite things from our time here, 
I hope to never forget. 


Saturday Farmers market, Preschool days with Luke, Regular Disneyland trips,
The pool just steps from our house, Walking across the street to our favorite fountain for frozen yogurt, Working out and teaching with all my stroller strides friends, the beach & so much more. 


BUT, now here we are on to our new chapter.
This charming 1950's style home is simply the cutest thing.
My mind goes crazy with decorating possibilities every time I walk in. 

The gorgeous front lawn, long drive way, huge trees and rose bushes are lovely.
I love all the wood floors, white shutters, brick fireplace, bay window, & moldings.
It's arched doorways add so much character.

The backyard may be my favorite part,
it has a huge covered portion and plenty of room for Luke and the dogs.
Best part of it is 10 miles from the Walt Disney offices for Brandon work.

Can't wait to make new memories here as a family.




This all has happened so fast my head is spinning.
We move on Friday!
Wish us luck. 

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the house. Seriously. I envy you, haha. If anyone deserves it, it is definitely you two!

    Good luck and congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great and quick find. We have been trying to find a place to move for over a year. I can't believe how quickly that worked out. Awesome. Did you decide on Pasadena?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that is a really long time. I sure wasn't expecting to find a place so fast but right when we walked in this one we knew it was the one and could not pass up. It is in Glendale actually up Glen Oaks Canyon. It's gorgeous up there by the golf course plus in a very close proximity to Brandon's work. I feel so fortunate to have found it.

      Delete
    2. You are in Glendale??? That is my hometown, well actually La Canada is my home town, but I know Glendale VERY well! My Grandpa worked for Disney for many many years too :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, you're moving so fast! Good luck and let me know if you need any help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're moving so fast! Good luck! Let me know if you need any hep!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...