Another weekend down.
Brandon had an intensive course ALL weekend, and I mean all weekend.
Day & Night he was gone.
This left me two options, sit and do nothing alone or get out there and live life.
According to my pictures you can tell which one I picked.
Luke and I spent the entire weekend hand in hand just the two of us.
(humming will Smith's song right now)
We had a fabulous time and I was exhausted from yet again no break to myself whatsoever.
But hey that's the price of being a Mom (with a super duper busy husband).
So our weekend looked like this, and I loved it.
I did lots of working out,
which consists of me running with the stroller or bike rides.
Yes sometimes we did this twice a day.
We met up with friends at Disneyland on Friday.
They were filming Modern Family there and we wanted to see the cast so badly,
but the chairs were the only view we got.
Look at our cute kids on the tea cups.
Luke and I headed out to a new spot at Newport beach and LOVED the location.
Oh did I mention it was 80 degrees and the absolute perfect weather for it.
(yes I brought all of above pictured myself and fit it into the
super handy enormous reusable Costco bag, go Mom)
Love his little hand on my leg. Priceless.
When I say Luke loves the beach...I mean it.
Here's proof.
Crusin on the cruiser along Back Bay.
We have the most amazing bike path right outside our door step that goes
hundreds of miles mountains to the sea.
It's so awesome to absolutely never come in contact with a vehicle,
you feel so much safer, and can ride forever.
Of course we had to stop off at the park on the way home.
Boy did Brandon miss out big time???
Maybe this coming weekend will be full of more family time together!!!


love these pictures :) looks like a really fun day!
ReplyDelete