We had a super great weekend,
it was just busy enough and not too busy so you actually felt rejuvenated.
We had a fun time watching the Superbowl.
(Just about the only time you'll see football on at our house)
But I had fun making yummy homemade wings, dips and lots of finger foods.
Of course I'll take any excuse to throw some sort of get together.
Here's out photo recap.
Yumm!
Thanks Katie, Tyler, Eliza & Oliver for spending the day with us.
(if your wondering Luke is holding an empty Root Beer bottle, too cute)
Little break after our family run.
We tried to get as much exercise in with this beautiful 70 + degree weather.
We did lots of produce shopping at the Famer's Market and Store.
The lady who checked me out at Sprouts joking said,
"you could open your own little market with all this produce."
I take that as a compliment lady...thank you.
And Luke has a new obsession....His motorcycle bike.
He throws a fit if we leave the house without it,
so sometimes I just give in.
He didn't take his hand off of it the entire car ride.
We are off to a great week and can't wait to see what it has in store.
I'm looking forward to lots of episodes of Downton Abbey.
(So much buzz around this Netflix gem right now I too have fallen hard for it)



No comments:
Post a Comment