Wednesday, February 22, 2012

President's Day Weekend

Over the weekend we took a quick trip to SLC visit to pick up our dog, (see last post)
and visit family & friends. 
It was a lot of driving for such a short amount of time 
but we definitely utilized every second we were there. 
We hung out with old friends went on a double date with my parents.
I got my hair done, and we stopped in St. George to visit my sister. 
My mama & I all ready for our double date. 

Brandon & I enjoying good company & one of our favorite restaurants.
  
You better believe we ate every morsel of that enormous plate of sushi!
We even got to see a movie in the theatre...a rare occasion for us. 

On the way home we stopped off in St. George for a couple of days.
It was super warm and beautiful there, and I got to hang out with my sisters. 
We went to the St. George parade of homes, one of my favorites things. 
The cousins got to endlessly play and everyone was happy. 
Unfortunately it had to end and we are back into normal life once again. 



Luke just loves his cousins.
Need some good quotes in your life. Visit here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...