We took a little trip to SLC this past weekend to pick up the 5th member of our family.
Stewie has been nursed back to health by my super sweet parents for the past....um lots of months.
I was so nervous about the drive and him not making it due to his medical problems.
It has been a major stress for me the past few months even thinking about it.
But thanks to a super strong tranquilizer for the car we made it successfully home.
So far everyone has adjusted well to the new situation.
I am so grateful for my parents who have literally saved Stewie's life the past months
giving him countless hours of attention, medical treatments and support.
We are so glad to be a complete family of 5 again.
Stewie we love you!


aweee I'm gonna miss my baby! So glad the car ride went good.
ReplyDelete