Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pink Blazer & Beach Date


So I have had my eye on pink blazers for a few months. 
I keep pinning them on Pinterest and finally found one I liked.
Bonus it was $24 at Forever 21, can you believe that??

Obviously I had to get it and I could not be more happy with the purchase. 
We went out for a date last night, 
my sweet husband turns 28 on Monday and we celebrated in a BIG way.
We went to the incredible restaurant, Las Brisas right on the coast in Laguna Beach.
The view from our table was something I'll never forget.

After dinner we strolled along the streets of Laguna and went in all the darling little art galleries.
The paintings were incredible to look at. 
We then got some hot cocoa at Starbucks and sat on a bench opening Brandon's presents.
I got him a new helmet and gloves for his motorcycle. 

Finally, we took blankets and pillows (LOTS of them)
and found this little cove right on the sand. We laid our blankets out,
put candles all around,  ate our treats
(Godiva truffles) and cuddled under the stars, warm and snuggly.

Seriously, we've had some romantic moments but this one is for sure up in the top 5.
It was literally a scene from the bachelor.
Unfortunately, all good things come to an end, especially when the babysitter is waiting.
It was a night to remember; plus, to top it all off
I got to wear my new pink blazer!

How does life get any better???

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...