I know what you are thinking.
You went somewhere else?
Yes this is my 3rd trip to Utah squeezed into 19 days.
2 flights, 1 drive, 1 wedding, & 1 holiday later I am literally exhausted.
In order to remember out adventures here's a quick recap of our latest 5 day adventure.
We flew.
We played.
We saw so many family and friends.
We sang and performed.
We ate way too much.
We made gingerbread houses.
We saw lots of Christmas trees.
We were freezing.
We didn't get much sleep.
We stayed up all night chatting.
We watched movies.
& loved every minute of it.
I think this is our 14 or 15th year my family has performed (sang) at the festival of trees.
I sang my traditional Chestnuts Roasting and that's when I knew it was Christmas.
One night I felt like *making gingerbread. *(great recipe & pattern)
Yes actually making it and then turning it into a little cottage.
My baby sister and I had so much fun figuring out where to place all the candy.
Was so nice to be there with everyone,
but it is equally as nice to finally be home for a little.
....well for 19 days to be exact until we soar in the skies to the one and only Hawaii for some Noel.




such a fun weekend! so happy you were here!
ReplyDelete