Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Favorites

My cute little sister posted her Friday Favorites today,
I loved it and wanted to gather up some of my favorites (for today at least) 
that would bring a smile to my face.

Here you have it, all the things I love right this second.
(PS the color pink is one of them hence the text)

Favorite Song today since I am missing my hubby,


Favorite go to hairstyle

My all time favorite rain boots.
Favorite little heart breaker outfit. 
(How can I get Luke to keep a hat on?)

Favorite holiday sparkle

Favorite winter coat

One of my all time Favorite Shows

Favorite laugh, gets me every time.
I just picture this poor little mortified boy! hehe

 Favorite nail color
OPI - Play the Peonies

Favorite quote

Favorite spot in my home today.

Favorite new tradition.




Happy Weekend to you!

1 comment:

  1. OK that text conversation with your mom was HILARIOUS!!!! Holy crap! LOL I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...