Sunday, October 30, 2011

We Carved

First I want to thank so many of you who I recieved emails from this week.
All the sweet notes and coments made my week,
I am so glad you like the new blog layout. 
I am always amazed at each week the emails and comments I still get on Luke's birthday party post. 
It's so fun to hear from each of you planning your very own Star Wars Party.
I love hearing your ideas and inspiration.

We had an incredible weekend, it was jam packed and wonderful.
Last night we carved my huge pumpkin, it was seriously 
one of the best nights (dates) Brandon and I have had in a long time. 
We put Luke down a little early ate chipotle 


and carved, well drilled away. 


We then had hot cocoa and watched a movie.
Seriously was the perfect night!


Now we're off to church,
I am playing my cello today. GULP!



3 comments:

  1. I love this date! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun and I heard your performance went super well! Good job tine :) Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! That's how we "carved" our pumpkins this year! Your huge pumpkin looks great! Wasn't it so fun doing it that way? Did you guys get pumpkin guts sprayed all over your kitchen too?
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reina totally got pumpkin guts everywhere including in my hair. It was super fun though!! Hehe I want to see pics of yours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...